Sunscreen Remover Towelettes - 25 Count Pouch (Now available at Amazon Australia)
- Product Description
Moisturising aloe, cucumber and fruit extracts quickly and gently remove water resistant and zinc sunscreen. Vitamin E, chamomile and witch hazel contain antioxidants to soothe and detoxify the skin after exposure to the sun.
- Paraben and sulphate free
- No dyes or artificial fragrances
- 99.25% natural ingredients
- Biodegradable and compostable
- 20 cm x 15 cm towelettes
HOW TO USE: Remove sunscreen by gently wiping your face to clean and detoxify the skin.
- INGREDIENTS: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate (Naturally derived preservative), Lauryl Glucoside (Coconut derivative), Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol (Mild pH neutral preservative), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance (Natural Yuzu citrus)